Create New Customer Account
Thank you for visiting and shopping at https://voguefurniturestore.co.uk/. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Delivery Policy.
When we notify you about bringing any product you ordered. You understand that we will not enter through the front door of your house or business premises. For pallet deliveries, we recommend that you provide a clean, clear and safe passage to your house. We are not allowed to climb stairs during deliveries. If there are any delivery obstacles, please notify us when you request our delivery service.
We do FREE delivery across London and a variable shipping cost on all other areas within the UK.
We have decided to deliver all our products personally to avoid products getting damaged and then waiting for a replacement.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation.
We always strive to get our orders out to you as soon as possible. We try to beat the average week delivery time frame all other companies use. We push to get orders at your door within 6-9 working days for almost all the items. Some items like Bespoke Beds will take around 2-3 weeks, as we produce this on-demand.
Delivery Processing Time
We process orders seven (7) days a week to the delivery address you have provided us. All the sites will be processed and dispatched from our London warehouse within 3 business days, where as the Bespoke items will be processed within 2-3 weeks.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, deliveries may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the delivery of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
It is very important you enter the correct address. We will not be liable for you for providing wrong address information. You understand that it is your sole responsibility to double check your information and inform us about any inaccuracy within 24 hours. If we haven’t been informed and goods have been delivered to the wrong address, for collection and redelivery the customer will be charged if needed to be.
Please check your delivery as soon as you can.
Please note that it is very important to check your goods as soon as they arrive. We understand you could be busy at the time but the sooner the better. The fresher it is, the easier it will be to resolve. We advise you to check all boxes for damages before opening. If this seems to be in good shape please open the box and check each item carefully. If there are any damages, breakage, scratches, etc. Please send us a clear photo as soon as possible. We made this easy for you, as the generation moves more to technology you can easily WhatsApp or email us a picture stating the order number. We do not hold responsibilities for damages made after delivery. We ask you to check and inform us of damages within 48hours. please not open any sealed seals.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- ZIP/Postal code
- Business information
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Payment information (through our third party payment processors)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. We also collect information indirectly when you access our website including information regarding your IP address, location, identity and other information that is needed for security and functional purposes. We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site. We also continuously monitor your browsing activity and regularly collect information to help us enhance your user experience.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the functionality of the site that may make your site experience less efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Eu General Data Protection Regulation (Gdpr)
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you. As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization)
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data
- please contact Us and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you.
- For further information about your rights
- please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau
Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
How We Use Your Information
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with promotional emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law
- we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information
- news and offers on our products and services. We will not
-send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Retention Of Data
Disclosure For Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Vogue Furniture Store may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Vogue Furniture Store may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Vogue Furniture Store
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. You understand and agree that all websites are Internet dependent, which is very unpredictable, and no single person or entity can ensure complete security or control over the activities prevalent over the Internet. Though we implement various security measures, but due to our lack of control over the Internet, we do not undertake any liability for loss of information due to no fault at our end.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.